ONE OF THE OLDEST "RACKET COFFEE" SHOPS IN SAIGON
The 'racket coffee' here is typically hand-roasted with salt, butter and rice wine, then brewed and filtered with strainers that resemble small butterfly nets made of cotton or muslin. Owners confirmed the coffee is "clean, with no chemicals, nor flavoring."
Tiny pots are left to settle for 10 minutes before each single serving. The procedure boosts both taste and fragrance by allowing the coffee powder to spread evenly.
- VIETNAM - AN IDEAL DESTINATION IN SOUTH EAST ASIA
- BHUTAN & NEPAL - ONE JOURNEY TWO DESTINATIONS
- TRAVEL PLAN TO SOUTH KOREA
- EXPLORE EAST TAIWAN
- DISCOVER TRADITIONAL JAPAN
- KOREA TOURISM ORGANIZATION (KTO) VISITED JBA OFFICE
- JBA TEAM HAD AN INSPECTION AT CHLOE - SOUTH SAIGON
- SUSTAINABLE TRAVEL IN VIETNAM
- SIX LUXURIOUS STAYS FOR M.I.C.E IN VIETNAM
- ALL TOURISTS CAN ENTER JAPAN FROM 7th SEPTEMBER 2022