All tourists can enter Japan from 7th September 2022| date: 09/07/2022, 07:15 AM |
Have you been waiting to visit Japan for over 2 years? The wait is finally over!
From 7th September 2022, Japan eases travel restrictions, allowing all countries, including Vietnam, to travel with unescorted package tours. Visitors will not need to be accompanied by a local guide, and no COVID negative test result is needed if travelers have received 3 doses of vaccines.
Please see the type of vaccine accepted by Japan.
- Johnson & Johnson
Up to 50,000 visitors per day, visitors can do travel unescorted in a "package deal” form. That is, even though no tour guide is required, tourists must book flights and accommodation through a Japanese travel agency. With this pre-arrangement, visitors still can’t (yet) explore the country freely.
For those unvaccinated, please check the information below to confirm the documents you need to enter Japan as there are different requirements, depending on where you are traveling from.
Do you know anyone planning to visit Japan? Make sure they don’t miss this important information!
- WSB Pre-Trip Trailer
- Just announced at G22! Are you ready for Thailand Super Trip 2023?
- WSB 2023 Thailand Super Trip!
- 𝐖𝐞’𝐫𝐞 𝐀𝐋𝐖𝐀𝐘𝐒 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮!
- ENSURE NEW YEAR RESUMPTION OF INTERNATIONAL FLIGHTS
- 3 UNIQUE EXPERIENCES YOU CAN’T MISS OUT DURING THE MID-AUTUMN FESTIVAL!
- WHAT ARE DESTINATIONS IN YOUR BUCKET LIST WHEN A TRAVEL CAN BE MADE?
- BLUEZONE APP LAUNCHED IN SUPPORT OF MEDICAL EXAMINATION AND TREATMENT, INCLUDING COVID-19
- ⛑⛑⛑ AT JBA, ENSURING THE HEALTH & SAFETY OF CLIENTS IS OUR PRIORITY🧰🧰🧰
- YOU WILL TRAVEL AFTER COVID-19, BUT IT WON'T BE THE SAME.🗺⛱🛫